Sleeve Filters GMP-15-25
Filter with automatic cleaning to prolong the suction action.
Filtro GMP-15-25 - Filtro a maniche
The GMP Sleeve filter is used to eliminate dust of granulometry and concentration that do not allow cleaning by shaking.
The dust is dropped into a container on on a trolley or eliminated with a star valve. The sleeve cleaning system is automatic and uses compressed air jets in counter-current with an electronic control unit to vary the frequency of the cleaning jets depending on the effective degree of blockage of the sleeves, allowing savings on air and increasing the life of the sleeves.
Models 60GMP to 96GMP are equipped with two unloading hoppers with two containers or two star valves.
- Galvanised metal structure
- Lung with built-in solenoid valves
- Railings on the roof
- Anti-explosion panels
- Inspection hatch
- Collection container on trolley (one container or two)
- Polyester sleeves 500 g/m2
- Sleeves for high temperature
- Sleeves of different grammage
- Star valve for eliminating dust continually
- Fire-prevention system
- Access ladder to roof
Serbatoio aria compressa
Filtro a maniche