Carbon active cartridge filters GCC
Filter designed for operations that generate Volatile Organic Substances.
Filtro GCC - Filtro a carboni attivi
The GCC Carbon active cartridge filter is used to eliminate VOS that can be absorbed by active carbons.
Filtration stage 1: Stiff pocket filters with F6 efficiency (EN 779) used as pre-filters to protect the carbons against dust
Filtration stage 2: Rectangular cartridges 350 x 500 mm h=1000 mm. With handles for manoeuvring with a forklift. Carbon septum thickness s=100 mm
- Galvanised metal structure
- Removable doors for changing cartridges
- Quantity of carbons per cartridge = 50 kg
- Standard carbons
- Stage 1 with F8 efficiency filters
- Differential pressure switch to measure and signal stage 1 filter blockage
- Stainless steel structure
- Carbons with particuar characteristics
Filtro a tasche rigide
Filtro a carboni attivi per cabina di verniciatura