Suction arms GBM
External pantograph arms with balancing springs and frictions on joints.
The GBM suction arms are equipped with pantographs on the part that is fastened to the shelf and are characterised by good strength and a good capacity to maintain the position.
The 2GBM series is equipped with a pair of pantographs while the 4GBM series uses two pairs of pantographs which make it more suitable in the case of heavy use.
- Galvanised metal suction pipes
- PVC joints (flexipipe)
- Max. admissible temperature 70░ C
- Max. admissible depression 1600 Pa
- Closure valve and cap
- Wall fastening bracket
- Floor fastening stand
- Made of polypropylene
- Made of stainless steel
- Made to ATEX standards
- Verson for use wth trolley
- Self-supporting extensions with wall-mounted centre plate
Prolunga angolare braccio aspirante