Pocket filters GST
Filter designed for operations that generate fumes or dust that is not fine.
Filtro GST - Filtro a tasche
The GST Pocket filter is used to eliminate fumes deriving from welding operations or in cases where the concentration of dust is low and the granulometry is not too fine.
Filtration stage 1: Metallic sheath filters with galvanised steel frame. They are used as pre-filters for particles with larger granulometry and perform an anti-spark action
Filtration stage 2: Final pocket filters in glass micro fibre fabric with galvanised steel frame
- Aluminium profile structure
- Galvanised metal panels s=15/10
- Inspection hatches
- Class G2 double metallic sheath pre-filter compliant with EN 779
- Class F9 final pocket filter, compliant with EN 779, Fire resistance 2 (U.L.)
- Differential pressure switch to measure and signal filter blockage
Filtro calza metallica
Filtro a tasche in microfibra